New integrations with the system
- PassportScan Integration that connects the passport scanning device with Mews in order for the customer profiles to be filled in automatically. In some of the countries, it also supports reports compatible with the foreign police requirements.
- Nonius Integration with the TVs in the hotel rooms to welcome the guests. Also, they can easily access their open bill on the TV or the mobile app and order services on their hotel account.
- QuickText "Channel manager" for the instant messaging tools giving the opportunity for the property to be in touch with the guests via various communication tools.
- ReviewPro Guest satisfaction tool that allows you to automatically send in-stay and post-stay surveys to your customers.
- MyHotelShop Metasearch solutions that can bring more direct bookings to your property. Via the Google Tag Manager integration, you may track the conversion.
- RevControl Revenue management solution that gives you either occupancy based recommendation or competitor based recommendation which you can combine together. Integration allows automatic push of the rates into Mews.
Positive and negative price adjustments - In the Reservations module, we will now allow positive and negative price adjustments to be made to the reservation, previously you would only be able to place a negative value (discount). Note that any negative adjustments need to be set with a minus (-) and any positive adjustments may be added as a number only (e.g. 19).
Timeline enhancements - We have expanded the columns for days are allowing more text such as longer name, better overview of what is happening now or near future/near past. We display the new customer classification icons directly on timeline behind the names to better and faster identify customers. Hostels: we added Female tag to the timeline. Making it easier to spot and rearrange bookings for female dorms.